Interpret for SLIP
SLIP is always looking for skilled contract workers. Contact us today.
- PA State Registered ASL interpreter
- Provisionally registered ASL Interpreter
- Onsite work in Western PA
- Remote work can be done from anywhere in the US
Contracted 1099 worker
Contracted ASL interpreters to facilitate communication access between hearing and Deaf persons.
Professionals interested in contract work should provide proof of Education/Training, RID (or other) certification, PA State Registration or Provisional Registration. Proof of professional liability insurance and EIN number are required when submitting resume, cover letter and rate requirements. Additional file requirements will be requested of qualified contractors at that time.
SLIP values contracting with professionals who have:
- Organizational & Problem-solving skills;
- Strong English & communication skills;
- Computer skills including programs such as Google Calendar, Google Docs, Gmail, Zoom (paid accounts with Personal Meeting IDs established preferred), WebEx and MSTeams;
- Ability to pass background screening and drug testing as required by contracts held by SLIP